Sunday 5 April 2015

happy fathers day best quotes/messages 2015

“It is easier for a father to have children than for children to have a real father.”
- Pope John XXIII

“I've had a hard life, but my hardships are nothing against the hardships that my father went through in order to get me to where I started.”
- Bartrand Hubbard


“I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father's protection.”
- Sigmund Freud


"A good father is one of the most unsung, unpraised, unnoticed, and yet one of the most valuable assets in our society."
-- Billy Graham, Christian Evangelist


It is not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us fathers and sons.
-- Johann Schiller


"The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother."
-- Unknown


Fathers are angels sent from heaven.
-- Unknown


Fathers, be good to your daughters. You are the god and the weight of her world.
-- Robert Orben


“Life was a lot simpler when what we honored was father and mother rather than all major credit cards.”
-- Johann Schiller


Dad, wherever you are, you are gone but you will never be forgotten.
-- Conrad Hall


It doesn't matter who my father was; it matters who I remember he was.
-- Anne Sexton


There will always be a few people who have the courage to love what is untamed inside us. One of those men is my father.
-- Alison Lohman


To be as good as our fathers we must be better, imitation is not discipleship.
-- Wendell Phillips


It is not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us fathers and sons.
-- Johann Schiller

It is much easier to become a father than to be one."
-- Kent Nerburn, U.S. Author and Educator

The greatest gift I ever had
Came from God; I call him Dad!
- Author Unknown

A man's children and his garden both reflect the amount of weeding done during the growing season.
- Anonymous

“A man never stands as tall as when he kneels to help a child.”
- Knights of Pythagoras





“When a father gives to his son, both laugh; when a son gives to his father, both cry.”
- Jewish Proverb


My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, "You’re tearing up the grass." "We’re not raising grass," Dad would reply. "We’re raising boys."
-- Harmon Killebrew

Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body.
-- Elizabeth Stone

It would seem that something which means poverty, disorder and violence every single day should be avoided entirely, but the desire to beget children is a natural urge.
-- Phyllis Diller


Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body.
-- Elizabeth Stone

“One night a father overheard his son pray: Dear God, Make me the kind of man my Daddy is. Later that night, the Father prayed, Dear God, Make me the kind of man my son wants me to be.”
- Anonymous

“A father is a man who expects his children to be as good as he meant to be.”
- Carol Coats

No comments:

Post a Comment